Earthworms are constantly plowing our fields.The waste that they excrete during their defecation by eating soil as food becomes very useful for the soil.The holes made by earthworms in the soil keep the air circulation well, which is beneficial for the crop.
If arable land is to be saved, we must take care of it.After taking the crop in the soil, the nutrients in it grow by pulling the crop.Again when we have to grow another crop we have to add the necessary nutrients to that crop.
We can restore the missing nutrients in the soil by adding different types of fertilizers.Many people cover the old silt of the lake.Due to the good amount of organic matter in it, the soil becomes very fertile.Poultry manure can also be added. Indigenous manure can also be added.Mix castor meal for mango crop.
Symptoms of earthworms:
- Native earthworms only eat soil.hey help to mix minerals and air within the soil and help with aeration as they eat the soil itself.
- If it does not get soil, it goes away or falls asleep
- Native earthworms can also work at different temperatures
- The native earthworm comes 7 times above the ground soil.
- earthworms feces contain 7% more nitrogen, 9% more phosphorus, 11% more potash, 6% more lime, 8% more magnesium and 10% more sulfur than the soil it eats. In addition, the crop is rich in other essential nutrients. Sujalam -Sufalam makes the land. That is why earthworms are called farmer’s friend.
Before I used chemical fertilizers and pesticides in my soil to grow useful organisms like earthworms but now I can find 100+ earthworms in one cubic foot of soil.Rupee spending is seen without work.
Method of making vermicompost
What is Vermicomposting? The vermicompost we use to soften the soil is made for the worms that are worms to enrich our farm. Vermiculture means “worm-farming”.
To make vermicompost, Making vermicompost requires plastic to retain moisture. Cow or other animal dung urine. Cereal stalks etc. Neem leaves. To make any pesticide or medicine we must use water till. For vermicompost also lick the water in the pit first. Then apply one layer after another as directed.First make a pit and take a plastic bed in it. Be careful not to tear the plastic. After doing so, add manure again. Always keep the vermicompost in the shade to retain moisture and increase the growth of earthworms. Vermi compost is ready in 20 days! Now you can use it.
For this purpose, after cutting the waste in other parts of your farm like leaves, wheat with a thresher, the increased cuttings will be put to good use.